The usual excuse Nigerian ladies love to drop is that when they make a
move to flirt with guys they end up being disrespected by the men
because they made the first move. “COOL STORY SIS”. Don’t let one bad
egg deter you from the rest, here’s how to flirt like a pro without any
chances of being disrespected
1. Get closer to them: Then break eye contact just long enough to glance
down at their lips. It’s a subtle cue that you’re open to a kiss.
2. Draw attention to your lips: Keep chapstick in your bag and swipe it on when you’re sitting in class with your crush.
3. Smile and say hi when you pass them: No need to get into a big
conversation (unless you want to!). Just take a half-second to wave,
then keep moving. Boom — you’ll be on your crush’s radar.
4. Master the bump-and-flatter: Run into a hottie at a crowded party.
Say, “Oh, sorry — I become a total klutz around cute people.” Then just
5. Tease them a little: Example: When a cutie you’re talking to first
tells you their name, say, “What?” so they have to lean in to repeat
himself. Then say, “What?” again with a smile. You’ll break the ice with
your playful joke.
6. Let a hottie catch you looking at them: When they do, smile — it will give them the in to approach you.
7. Ask them out “by accident”: Text them “What are you up to tonight?”
When they reply, say, “Sorry that was for a friend — but yeah, what are
you doing?” The tiny diss will make them work harder.