The Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) has released and published the 2018 NYSC Batch “B” Stream II Senate Approved Mobilization List Out Online.
IAUE NYSC Mobilization List:
Following the directive by the National Youth Service Corps when they visited the University on July 18th 2018, additional names of eligible graduates of Ignatius Ajuru University have been successfully uploaded to the integrated database of the National Youth Service Corps for 2018 Batch ‘B’ NYSC programme. At the confirmation of your name, proceed immediately for online registration. Students who have graduated for 2016/2017 graduation session and has not seen their name should ensure that they have made the approved payment, submit application to the Directorate of the Student Affairs Unit.
Note the following:
- If you have applied for NYSC and have submitted your form to the Information Management System (MIS) Office of the Students Affairs and did not see your name in Batch ‘A’ and Batch B respectively, visit the student’s affairs Unit and confirm the status of your application.
- Direct all questions regarding ‘date of birth’ ‘name correction’ to the Students Affairs Unit of the University. Timely technical attention will be given appropriately from the University’s ICT support unit for NYSC mobilization. Be aware of fraudsters who will ask you for money to fix date of birth issues for you.
- If any error is confirmed in the spelling of your name, kindly apply for name correction in NYSC registration handle and notify the Directorate of the Student’s Affairs Unit.
See list Batch ‘B’ list below: UPDATED DATE: 6th August, 2018
- NYSC 2018 Batch B Mobilization Time-Table Out Online
- NYSC 2018 Batch ‘B’ Online Registration And Requirements Out