I will explain my personal experience. I am an international student in Canada from India.
- I wake up every morning by 7.
- Get ready and go to dining hall by 7:45
- I eat breakfast by 7:55 am
- Then I rush for my math class to the other end of the university
- Then I rush for my other classes.
- At 1:00pm, I go for my part time job at Walmart cuz I have to reach there by 1:15pm
- I work there till 4:15.
- Then I rush back to attend my computer science class at 4:30pm.
- At 5:30pm, I run for my other work at Mexican grill and work there till 6:45pm.
- When I am back, I am left with tons of assignments and projects to complete.
- I complete them by 2:00 am
- I sleep and within minutes the sun shines again and I do the same things again
Is it difficult ? Not for me. I love doing it. That’s why my scores are always good, and my managers are always happy with me. Plus I am making dollars as well. So, I love Canada and I am enjoying my life here.