The Federal University Oye-Ekiti Fuoye Online Result Verification Commence 2018/19.
Just this morning (3rd of September, 2018) after a weekend of patiently waiting for the O’ Level verification process, Fuoye released an unexpected ₦5000 to be Paid for the Fuoye 2018 Online Result Verification.
This guide will take you through the steps one by one, showing you how to go about it. But first..
PRECAUTIONS Fuoye Online
- Applicant must make sure that O’ Level record is update appropriately by inputting the appropriate examination month: MAY/JUNE, JUNE/JULY, NOVEMBER/DECEMBER before proceeding to make payment.
- Please be sure you verify your scratch Card details and O’ level subjects grades submitted before proceeding.
- Each candidate will be required to pay a Result verification fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦5,000. 00) only.
- Fund your account with not less than ₦5100 to complete the registration process online (extra ₦100 for card fee so you can make a quick payment with your ATM card).
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) online using ATM card or via any bank through the RRR Code.
Interestingly, if there’s any technical error on your portal, we can easily go to Fuoye ICT and get it fix ASAP
STEPS TO FUOYE REGISTRATION/PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Step 1 : Visit the Fuoye Portal http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Step2 : Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 89510415CA [Note Password is not required]
- Step 3 : Once you login, you’ll see the Start O’ level Verification tab enabled, click on it and you’ll be redirected to the next page.
- Note: Ensure you read the precautions above and have everything intact before you make payment.
Step 4 : This next stage gives you these two options. Again, please be sure you verify your scratch Card details and O’ level subjects grades submitted before proceeding.
- Step 5 : Click on the small Circle to Proceed to Payment again. Follow the payment steps as provided by Remita (via ATM or Taking RRR Code to Bank).
- Finally! After the payment is successfully completed, your screening point and other details will be displayed to you.